Sunday

12 x 12 Gala WrapUP

The fundraising event was a smash. Conroe Art League (CAL) had a great turn out with great eats and drinks not to mention the wonderful art. People mingled, laughed and shared the love of art. The weather was clear and very breezy as the outdoor heater warmed our lovely courtyard and spirits warmed the occasion.

I was able to purchase a Mixed Media piece by Caryn Rock titled Progress Not Perfection. It is a beautiful stylized flower of lavenders to blues with a green dragonfly. I do love purples and dragonflies and it makes me happy. Then I was tickled to learn there had been a small bidding war for my piece, Tree’O. I am thrilled that it sold for the benefit of CAL as did my second piece, Owl’leen.


Thank you again to everyone that was able to make it out and to those that participated in the silent and live auctions.

No comments: